02/11/2010

Encomendas / Commissions

Tenho andado ocupada com encomendas que me fizeram e, apesar de algumas ainda não estarem concluídas, a maior parte já está!
Tinha várias encomendas de botões de Fimo, que servem para scrapbooking ou decoração em trabalhos de costura ou feltro. Aqui estão os novos que fiz:
-<>-
I've been busy with commissions I received but, despite some are still not finished, the most part is done!
I had several orders of Fimo buttons, they can be used for scrapbooking or decoration on sewing and felt projects. Here are the new ones that did:


Alice


Geisha


Primavera / Spring
Para além destes, estão prontos a enviar também packs de Natal, Pássaros, Frutas e Cornucópias.
Os botõezinhos são 0,15 Crafts cada e os packs têm desconto. Se quiserem algum, por favor deixem comentário!
-<>-
Apart from these, there are also ready to send packs of Christmas, Birds, Fruits and Cornucopias.The little buttons are 0,15 Crafts each and the packs hare a discount. If you want any, please leave a comment!


Que tal as novas etiquetas? / How about the new tags?


Outra encomenda que também acabei foi para a Lia, que me pediu uma capa de agenda para oferecer a uma amiga muito especial! O tecido foi enviado por ela e o resultado foi este:
-<>-
Another commission I also finished was for Lia, who asked me for a cover for an agenda to give to a very special friend! The fabric was sent by her and this is how it turned out:




Que tal? / How does it look?
Fiquei muito contente com o resultado, penso que a cada projecto repetido que faço, fica melhor!
Também acabei finalmente o babete que estava a fazer:
-<>-
I was very pleased with the outcome, I think at every repeated project I do, it gets better!I also finished the bib I was doing:








1 lovely comments:

zarita martins 18 de novembro de 2010 às 21:39  

Gostei de visitar o teu blog.Parabens,muito interessante.
bjinho

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2011 Filipa Sousa
The content on this blog (text, photos, ideas) are the sole property of the author.
If you want to use my text or images, please contact me and link back to my site with credit given to S.O.S. Craft.
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP