13/11/2010

1º Desafio - projecto 7 / 1st Challenge - project 7 & Outros / Others

Começando pelo título do post, finalmente peguei em mais um projecto pendente e o acabei!
-<>-
Starting with the post title, I finally grabed another pending project and finished it!




Fiquei muito contente comigo mesma, pois era um trabalho que tinha algum receio de fazer, porque só tinha feito um trabalho semelhante num workshop sobre isso com a talentosa iquantascores, mas já há algum tempo atrás...
Fui por isso tirar referências a tutoriais na internet, para me relembrar de todos os passos, e qual não foi a minha surpresa quando obtive este resultado:
-<>-
I was very pleased with myself because it was a work that I had some trepidation in doing, because I only had done a similar one at a workshop with the talented iquantascores, but it was some time ago...So I searched on the internet for some references in tutorials, for reminding me of all the steps, and what was my surprise when I got this result:






Adorei o resultado e já tenho mais fechos de metal para continuar a praticar!
Fiz também mais umas coisinhas para a bebé da cunhada do meu namorado, que para a semana já cá deve estar connosco - o último ainda está incabado, vai ser uma fita para chuchas, e a bolsinha é para as guardar:
-<>-
I loved the way it turned out and I already got more metal clasps to continue practicing!
I also did some more presents to give to my boyfriend's sister-in-law's baby, who maybe next week will be with us already - the last one is still unfinished, it will be a pacifier leash, and the little pouch is to keep them:








WIP


Tive mais uma encomenda de Fimo, uns pendentes em forma de letras e um bombeiro:
-<>-
I also had another commission with Fimo, some pendants with letter shapes and a firefighter:





0 lovely comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2011 Filipa Sousa
The content on this blog (text, photos, ideas) are the sole property of the author.
If you want to use my text or images, please contact me and link back to my site with credit given to S.O.S. Craft.
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP