06/03/2012

Sacos para o lanche / Snack bags

Com intenção de reduzir o consumo de sacos de plástico cá em casa, ontem e hoje fiz dois sacos (um para mim e um para ele) para levarmos os lanches:

-<>-
With the intention of reducing the consumption of plastic bags at home, yesterday and today I made two bags (one for me and one for him) to take our snacks:


Para o dele usei novamente os tecidos da Next no exterior, acho que as cores são perfeitas para fazer coisas para homem! Queria que o interior fosse impermiável por isso reciclei o tecido de um guarda-chuva que se estragou. Acho que funcionou bem.
-<>-
For his bag I used again the fabrics from Next on the outside, I think the colors are perfect for making things for guys! I wanted the interior to be waterproof so I recycled the fabric of an umbrella that was broken. I think it worked well.



Para o meu usei bocadinhos de tecido que tinha por aqui e no interior usei umas amostras de tecidos impermiáveis.
-<>-
For mine I used little fabric scraps I had laying around and for the inside I used waterproof fabric samples.




O lanche até vai saber melhor com os novos sacos! :)
-<>-
The snack will be even better with the new bags! :)



homework
Linked here

Photobucket
Linked here


sew many ways
Linked here

5 lovely comments:

Gabriela 6 de março de 2012 às 18:20  

Ótima idéia!!! Seu trabalho ficou lindo e ecologicamente correto!
Abraço!

Claire @ Gemini Nutrition 10 de março de 2012 às 10:43  

Thank you for linking up a fabulous project...

hope you will stop by and link up another great project..

http://polkadot-pretties.blogspot.com/2012/03/you-inspire-linky-party_10.html

Claire xoxo

HeatherK @ A Reformed Heath'n 10 de março de 2012 às 16:13  

Awesome idea--I never thought to use an old umbrella. I've been wanting to make some of these.

shakti 12 de março de 2012 às 04:51  

I should make some of those. I have so many scraps and who doesn't need snack bags?

Gen @ Color Me Domestic 13 de março de 2012 às 13:03  

That is soooo smart to use an old umbrella as waterproof interior!!! I'm quite brilliant really. I've been wanting to make snack bags myself but haven't found any waterproof fabric (ok, I didn't look really...). But this is just perfect, you recycle at the same time! Now must just wait until there's a big storm and the garbage cans around here are littered with broken umbrellas and I can make lots of snack bags! Thanks for sharing, saw you at Homework :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2011 Filipa Sousa
The content on this blog (text, photos, ideas) are the sole property of the author.
If you want to use my text or images, please contact me and link back to my site with credit given to S.O.S. Craft.
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP