27/02/2012

Sushi

A minha comida favorita é definitivamente sushi. Às vezes acho que podia comer todos os dias!
Depois de 6 meses sem comer sushi, tive de fazer:
-<>-
My favourite food is definitely sushi. Sometimes I think I could eat it every day!
After 6 months without eating sushi, I had to make it:





Depois de reunir os ingredientes todos, eis que tivemos um belo manjar de sushi de deu para dois dias!
Gosto muito de fazer sushi, mas demora tanto tempo que são poucas as vezes que faço em casa.
Se valeu a pena? Sushi vale sempre a pena.
-<>-
After gathering all the ingredients, we had a nice sushi meal enough for two days!
I love making sushi, but it takes so long that I only make it a few times at home.
Was it worth it? Sushi is always worth it.

0 lovely comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2011 Filipa Sousa
The content on this blog (text, photos, ideas) are the sole property of the author.
If you want to use my text or images, please contact me and link back to my site with credit given to S.O.S. Craft.
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP