16/01/2012

Handmade Christmas - para o namorado/for the boyfriend

Para terminar de mostrar as prendas que ofereci este ano, falta a prenda que fiz para o meu namorado - dois "globos de neve" do Star Wars.
Foi uma prenda muito simples mas que me deu muito gozo fazer:
-<>-
To finish showing the gifts I made this year, the last one is the gift I made for my boyfriend - two Star Wars "snow globes".
It was a very simple gift but I had a fun time doing it:




A execução foi muito simples e partilho convosco todos os passos para se quiserem fazer uma prenda idêntica, alterando o tema para o gosto do(a) presenteado(a):
* Comecei por adquirir no ebay dois bonecos pequenos de duas das personagens principais dos filmes
* Procurei na internet imagens do Star Wars e acabei por me decidir por imagens dessas duas personagens (peço desculpa mas já não sei de onde tirei, se alguém souber avise-me para dar os respectivos créditos)
* Escolhi dois frascos onde coubessem tanto as imagens, como os bonecos
* Colei os bonecos à tampa do frasco
* Coloquei a imagem numa das "paredes" do frasco (não precisou de cola)
* Escolhi glitter das cores dos bonecos e das imagens e misturei-as dentro dos respectivos frascos
* Meti cola quente antes de fechar a tampa de cada um dos frascos, para não serem mais abertos
* Por fim decorei a borda da tampa com fita, para não se ver a "marca" do frasco (um era de pickles e o outro de molho de tomate!)
-<>-
It was a very simple project and I'd like to share with you all the steps to make a similar gift, you just need to change the theme for the taste of the person you are making it to: * I started by purchasing on ebay two small figures of two of the main characters from the films
* Then searched on the Internet for Star Wars images and decided on images of those two characters (I apologize but I don't remember where I got them, if anyone knows let me know to give the credits)
* I chose two glass jars which would fit both the images and the figures
* Glued the figures on the jar caps
* Put the images in one of the "walls" of the jars (it didn't need any glue)
* I chose the colors of glitter to match the figures and the images, mixed them and put into the respective bottles
* I put hot glue before closing the lid of each jar, so that it wouldn't open again
* Finally decorated the edge of the lid with ribbon, to hide the "brand" of the jar (I used a pickle jar and a tomato sauce jar!)






Photobucket
Linked here

homework
Linked here

0 lovely comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2011 Filipa Sousa
The content on this blog (text, photos, ideas) are the sole property of the author.
If you want to use my text or images, please contact me and link back to my site with credit given to S.O.S. Craft.
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP