08/01/2012

Handmade Christmas - para a irmã/for the sister

Como disse no post anterior, vou continuar a mostrar as prendas que fiz e ofereci no Natal - desta vez para a minha irmã. Ela também fez anos em Dezembro, por isso fiz não uma mas sim duas prendinhas para lhe oferecer:
-<>-
As I said in the previous post, I will continue to show what I did and gifted for Christmas - this time for my sister. It was also her birthday in December, so didn't make one, but two gifts for her:





Inspirada por este fantástico blog, fiz dois pequeninos bordados, tendo como referência a fotografia abaixo, tirada no Natal de 2008. Devo dizer que foi a primeira vez que experimentei bordar, por isso tem de certeza inumeras imperfeições!
-<>-
Inspired by this fantastic blog, I made two little embroiderys, with reference to the photograph below, taken at Christmas 2008. I must say that was the first time I tried embroidery, so it certainly has numerous imperfections!








A outra prenda que lhe fiz foi um conjunto de individual e "manga" para a chávena, para um lanche mais personalizado.
Nunca tinha feito esta técnica antes e adorei! Mal posso esperar por fazer novamente... acho que fiquei viciada em quilting...
-<>-
The other gift that I made her was a set of mug rug and coffee sleeve for a more personalized snack time.
I have never done this technique before and loved it! I can't wait to do it again... I think I am addicted to quilting now...




Por fim, embalei tudo num vaso reciclado, juntamente com um kit e instruções para fazer o chocolate quente como se vê na foto.
-<>-
Finally, I packed everything in a recycled vase, along with a kit and instructions for making hot chocolate as you can see in the picture above.

0 lovely comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2011 Filipa Sousa
The content on this blog (text, photos, ideas) are the sole property of the author.
If you want to use my text or images, please contact me and link back to my site with credit given to S.O.S. Craft.
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP