04/04/2011

Mais trapilho! / More rags! & 2º Desafio - 6º Projecto / 2nd Challenge - 6th Project

No seguimento das coisas que tenho feito, mostro-vos agora mais umas reciclagens que fiz com trapilho:

-<>-
Following the recent things I've done, I'll show you some more recycling that I made with rags:






Este foi outro desafio do grupo de trapilho do The Crafty Forum em que tinhamos de fazer um individual - eu fiz logo dois, já a pensar na minha futura casinha com o meu namorado!
-<>-
This was another challenge of the rag group from The Crafty Forum in which we had to do a placemat - I did two, already thinking about my future house with my boyfriend!


No passado dia 19 de Março comemorou-se o Dia do Pai. Como em todos os anos, gosto de dar uma lembrança ao meu pai e lembrei-me de usar também o trapilho para realizar a minha ideia!
Cortei as letras em cartão rijo e colei com cola quente o trapilho enrolado a toda a volta.
E isto para quê?
Para fazer isto:
-<>-
On last 19th March we celebrated Father's Day. Like every year, I like to give a little gift to my father and I remembered to also use rags to make my idea!
I cut the letters (Pai means Dad in portuguese) on stiff cardboard and hot glued rag wrapped around the edge.
And this for what?
To do this:


Eu e a minha irmã com as letras a formar a palavra "Pai".
-<>-
Me and my sister with the letters forming the word "Father".

0 lovely comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2011 Filipa Sousa
The content on this blog (text, photos, ideas) are the sole property of the author.
If you want to use my text or images, please contact me and link back to my site with credit given to S.O.S. Craft.
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP