18/02/2012

Friday Night Sew-In

Lembram-se destes tecidos que o meu namorado me trouxe? Pois bem, o mínimo que poderia fazer para lhe agradecer era fazer-lhe algumas coisas com eles.
A primeira da lista era uma carteira, porque ele precisa de uma nova, e foi esse o projecto que escolhi para a minha noite de costura.
-<>-
Remember these fabrics that my boyfriend brought me? Well, the least I could do to thank him was to make him some things with them.
The first on the list was a wallet, because he needs a new one, and this was the project I chose for my sewing evening.




Depois de terminar o interior da carteira quase todo, vi que não iria resultar porque os tecidos são muito grossos e pesados...
No entanto, não queria desperdiçar o trabalho que tive e os materiais que usei, por isso lembrei-me de transformar num "esvazia bolsos".
-<>-
After almost finishing the interior of the wallet, I realized it would not work because the fabrics are very thick and heavy...
However, I didn't want to waste the work that I had and the materials I used, so I remembered to turn it into an "empty your pockets".






Ficou um pouco torto, porque os tecidos são muito grossos, mas fiquei contente com o resultado.
-<>-
It's a bit wonky, because the fabrics are so thick, but I really like how it turned out.






Agora quando ele chega a casa, pode esvaziar o conteúdo dos bolsos e fica tudo organizado.
-<>-
Now when he comes home, he can empty his pockets leaving everything organized.






Aqui estão alguns pormenores: tem três bolsos e um deles tem um fecho.
-<>-
Here are some details: it has three pockets and one of them closes with a zipper.




Podem ver o tamanho, não ocupa muito espaço na mesa de cabeceira, mas ainda assim consegue guardar tudo o que é necessário.
-<>-
You can see the size, it doesn't occupy much space on the bedside table, but still manages to keep all that is needed.




sew many ways
Linked here

See Vanessa Craft
Linked here

HookingupwithHoH
Linked here

Photobucket
Linked here


Linked here

0 lovely comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2011 Filipa Sousa
The content on this blog (text, photos, ideas) are the sole property of the author.
If you want to use my text or images, please contact me and link back to my site with credit given to S.O.S. Craft.
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP