11/02/2012

Coroa de Amor / Love Wreath

A coroa que mostrei no post anterior foi tão rápida e fácil de fazer que fiz mais uma do mesmo género:
-<>-
The wreath I showed in the last post was so quick and easy to do that I did another similar one:



Inspirada pelas cores e pelo fantástico tutorial da Elycia e da Kaylah, pintei também as unhas. Não ficaram tão perfeitas como as dela, mas gostei na mesma do resultado.
-<>-
Inspired by the colours and by Kaylah and Elycia's fantastic tutorial, I also painted my nails. They didn't turn out as perfect as hers, but I enjoyed the end result anyway.



Estou pronta para o Dia dos Namorados!
-<>-
I'm ready for Valentine's Day!

1 lovely comments:

elycia 12 de fevereiro de 2012 às 15:01  

I think they turned out very cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2011 Filipa Sousa
The content on this blog (text, photos, ideas) are the sole property of the author.
If you want to use my text or images, please contact me and link back to my site with credit given to S.O.S. Craft.
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP