25/12/2011

Actualização de Natal e um Destaque / Christmas update and a Feature

Com os afazeres característicos do Natal, não consegui passar muito tempo no computador (a não ser para ver receitas!) e por isso só agora irei actualizar as restantes decorações que fiz.

-<>-
With the typical Christmas chores, I couldn't spend much time on the computer (except to see recipes!) and that's why I'm only now updating the other decorations I made.




Fiz esta fita decorativa de "flocos de neve", a partir de panfletos publicitários recortados e pintados com spray dourado.
-<>-
I made this snowflake garland,  from advertising leaflets cut and spray-painted gold.




Não podiam faltar as meias de Natal, para pendurar junto da árvore, nos mesmos tons que a restante decoração: a primeira para ele, a segunda para mim.
-<>-
The Christmas stockings couldn't be missing, to hang by the tree, in the same colours as the rest of the decoration: the first one is for him, the second one for me.




Não fazem parte da decoração, mas também foram feitos para o Natal, estes cartões muito simples e, claro, reciclados.
Foram feitos com cartão de caixas de cereais pintados de dourado (na face com a impressão da marca), tecido verde brilhante cortado com tesoura zig-zag para fazer a árvore e com simples aplicações de tecido a fazer de estrela, no primeiro cartão, e a fazer de bolinhas no segundo.
-<>-
Not part of the decoration, but they were also made for Christmas, these very simple and, of course, recycled cards.
They were made with cereal cardboard boxes painted gold (in the side with the brand print)bright green fabric cut with pinking shears to make the tree and with simple applications of fabric to make a staron the first cardand make balls in the second.



Espero que tenham gostado de seguir o meu Natal feito à mão e que tenham tido/estejam a ter um óptimo Natal!
-<>-
I hope you enjoyed following my handmade Christmas and had/are having a great Christmas yourselves!


Este mês, mais precisamente dia 21, tive um destaque no Craft Gossip, na área dos trabalhos reciclados, que me deixou muito feliz! Foi como uma prenda de Natal pois só hoje me apercebi.
Se quiserem, podem ver aqui.
-<>-
This month, more precisely on the 21st, I was featured at Craft Gossipin the area of ​​recycled crafts, which made ​​me very happy! It was like a Christmas present because I only realized it today.
If want, you can see here.

0 lovely comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2011 Filipa Sousa
The content on this blog (text, photos, ideas) are the sole property of the author.
If you want to use my text or images, please contact me and link back to my site with credit given to S.O.S. Craft.
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP