13/04/2011

Bolos Decorados / Decorated Cakes

No mês passado as minhas tias ofereceram-me um workshop de Bolos Decorados que adorei!
O bolo já estava feito, mas aprendemos a fazer toda a decoração.
O resultado foi este:
-<>-
Last month my aunts offered me a Cake Decoration workshop and I loved it! The cake was already done, but we learned to make all the decoration. The result was this:




Uma semana depois o meu pai fez anos e tive oportunidade de treinar o que aprendi:
-<>-
A week later was my father's birthday and I had a chance to practice what I learnt:




Infelizmente a foto não foi a melhor porque foi tirada antes da festa, já de noite, mas penso que ficou engraçado, todos gostaram e elogiaram!
Porque a nossa empresa também faz 10 anos este ano, fiz mais este bolinho para celebrar:
-<>-
Unfortunately the picture was not the best because it was taken before the party, in the evening, but I think it was it turned out nice, everyone liked and complimented it!
Because it's also our company's 10th anniversary this year, did one more cake to celebrate it:






O que acham? Tenho jeito para isto?
-<>-
What do you think? Do I have a knack for it?

0 lovely comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2011 Filipa Sousa
The content on this blog (text, photos, ideas) are the sole property of the author.
If you want to use my text or images, please contact me and link back to my site with credit given to S.O.S. Craft.
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP