14/02/2011

Feliz dia dos Namorados! / Happy Valentine's Day!

Espero que estejam a ter um óptimo dia dos namorados, com os amores das vossas vidas!
Como em todos os anos, fiz uma lembrança para oferecer ao meu mais que tudo e quero partilhar convosco:
-<>-
Hope you are having a great Valentine's Day, with the loves of your lives! As in every year, I made a gift to offer to my dearest one and I want to share it with you:




Inicialmente pensei apenas fazer um painel, para celebrar o nosso amor, inspirado num desenho que fizémos juntos, que vos mostro também:
-<>-
Initially I was just thinking of making a panel, to celebrate our love, inspired by a drawing that we did together, which I also show you:




No entanto, queria fazer uma coisa com alguma utilidade, então lembrei-me de costurar uns bolsos reciclados de calças de ganga atrás, para fazer de "esvazia bolsos" de pendurar na porta
-<>-
However, I wanted to do something useful, then I remembered to sew recycled jean pockets in the back, to make an "empty your pockets" to hang on the door



Não se deixem enganar, os bolsos são fundos e cabem muitas coisas!
-<>-
Do not be fooled, the pockets are deep and can fit lots of things!




Outro pormenor desta prenda, o coração da parte da frente é destacável
-<>-
Another detail of this gift, the heart in the front is detachable




Por isso pode ser usado como alfineteiro (para mim claro, porque ele não coze...)
-<>-
So it can be used as a pincushion (for me of course, he doesn't sew...)




Alguns detalhes:
-<>-
Some details:




Espero que tenham gostado tanto como eu gostei de fazer!
O meu namorado também adorou. <3
-<>-
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed doing!
My boyfriend really liked it too. <3

0 lovely comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2011 Filipa Sousa
The content on this blog (text, photos, ideas) are the sole property of the author.
If you want to use my text or images, please contact me and link back to my site with credit given to S.O.S. Craft.
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP