13/12/2010

Já temos vencedora! / We have a winner!

E a vencedora é...
-<>-
And the winner is...



Peço imensas desculpas!!
Fui rever o sorteio e vi que me esqueci de colocar uma pessoa... não foi por mal, é por ainda ser novata nestas andanças! :(
Tive de repetir o sorteio e aqui fica então a vencedora:
-<>-
I'm so sorry!!
When I was reviewing the draw, I saw that I forgot to put someone... I really didn't mean to, it's because I'm still a newbie around here! :(I had to repeat the draw, so the winner is:




Parabéns Clau!
Vai seguir um email brevemente.
-<>-
Congratulations Clau!
An email is in your way soon.

1 lovely comments:

Cláudia Mendonça 14 de dezembro de 2010 às 18:39  

Olá =)
Muito obrigada querida***
Adoro estas coisinhas feitas à mão são super giras**

beijinhos**

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2011 Filipa Sousa
The content on this blog (text, photos, ideas) are the sole property of the author.
If you want to use my text or images, please contact me and link back to my site with credit given to S.O.S. Craft.
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP